Dear Starbird Community,
We are open normal business hours for take-out, online pickup and delivery!
On behalf of our entire team, we want to personally thank you for trusting Starbird for these past several years in providing you and your families with our Positively Delicious Chicken. Providing nutritious, safe, and healthful food has always been our commitment to you our guests. As you are aware, we are all grappling with an issue of immense magnitude at this time. Our hearts go out to all around the world who have been affected by the COVID-19 coronavirus.
At Starbird, your safety and the safety of our team is our top priority. We are monitoring the evolving situation daily and will be providing daily updates on this page to keep our community in the loop on any changes we are making.
Monday, June 1st:
- Every week, we are feeding our local healthcare heroes. With your help, we are aspiring to donate over 5,000 meals. Starbird will match every $10 dollar meal donation made on our online ordering platforms to help fuel those that are on the front lines. We have partnered with O’Connor Hospital, San Mateo Medical Center, El Camino Health Sunnyvale and Zuckerberg SF General to make these meal donations possible.
- Simply add the “feed the frontlines” $10 meal donation when ordering online at starbirdchicken.com or on our mobile app. For every $10 meal donated, Starbird will provide an additional meal for our partnered local hospitals. Starbird will be directly delivering these meals on a weekly basis.
- As we continue to support our staff members both at work and at home, we are allowing all staff to take meals home to their families and have given every Starbird staff member a raise in pay. We could not do this without the leaders in our restaurants and look forward to continuing to support them.
- For the safety of our community and staff, all to-go orders placed at our restaurants will be taken at our front doors. We have implemented smooth operational proceeds at each restaurant to accommodate this type of ordering.
- We encourage all guests to order ahead on our mobile app or at starbirdchicken.com for easy, contactless delivery or pickup at all of our restaurants.
- Contactless Delivery: We are committed to the safety of our community and want our guests to feel comfortable receiving delivery from Starbird. Please include the words “CONTACTLESS” in the Special Instructions section including specific drop-off instructions for our driver.
- Double Points: Order ahead on our app for seamless pick up and earn double points on all orders. To continue to promote community health, we will have your order ready at the door when you arrive.
- Starbird Wings: By popular demand, the Bay Area’s best wings are now available for pickup and delivery via Starbird’s app and online ordering! Order directly from our app and mix and match your favorite salad, tender box or tacos with delicious, crispy wings never treated with antibiotics.
- As we navigate this dynamic situation, our dedicated teams are continuing to pay high attention to hand washing, cleanliness and sanitation.
At Starbird, we’re committed to ensuring that our restaurants remain a place where you can turn to for a satisfying, healthy and positively delicious meal. We have a team assembled to monitor updates around the clock from the CDC and state and local health departments. We’ll continue to stay vigilant of the situation and keep you informed as we overcome these challenges together.
In the meantime, promote positivity, practice kindness and stay healthy.
Founder and CEO
Place an order for delivery or pick up